Sunday, 26 November 2017

Bulwary nad Wisłą w Warszawie/ Waterfront boulevards in Warsaw

16 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful. I hope I can visit Warsaw some day, I have heard a lot of good of it. I have only been to Gdansk once. You have a great view if you see all that from your window, lucky you! And Claire-Genevieve looks so pretty, I'm her fan now :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very happy that you became a fan of my Claire- Genevieve! Thank you, Jenni :-). C-G is 5 years-old and she is a rescue. I see wild shore of the river from the window and in the evenings I meet wild boars here, but they're domesticated. I dream about trip to Scandinavia, although this is not easy due to my job and duties. In the future I will visit Finland, in particular I want to see your lakes. We have also a lot of lakes here in Poland, but there is overcrowded and hard to feel the wild nature :-)

      Delete
  2. I need to visit Warsaw! =) It's on my list for next year - and also Krakow. Love your pictures.

    Beijinhos
    n. // www.fashionjacket.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is very good idea! In Warsaw I recommend to visit Wilanów Palace, Łazienki Królewskie and Old City with Royal Castle and my favourite street is Grochowska. This is not in the city but if you want to feel the real Warsaw this is lovely place. Chocolate factory is located there and you can feel hot chocolate in the air :-)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful photos, perfect for strolling!

    https://dinamighty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks!You're right, this is very nice to stroll there :-)

      Delete
  4. So nice spots you've found along those boulevards!
    I really like the pics of the castle and those of the river, this seems a so nice place to relax and take a break! :)
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, lots of people are sitting there and unwinding themselves after work, especially in warm season :-). Good bike track along the river shore :D

      Delete
  5. Such an interesting post!
    Have a nice week!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!

    xoxo ♥

    Jéssica || Fashion Jacket
    www.fashionjacket.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sceneries and clouds are so lovely!!
    I would like to visit Warsaw and meet you, Claire<3

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Akiko, but tell me earlier, while you will planning the trip! Because I am often really busy at work and I have to know the time of your trip :-).

      Delete
  8. Ждала от тебя прогулку по Варшаве! Очень ждала и хочу продолжения!
    Спасибо:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Аля, в самом деле, я еще буду говорила тут о Варшаве :-))

    ReplyDelete