I hope Claire-Genevieve has had an amazing year with a lot of adventures and that this new year will be even better! And I wish all the best for Mom too :)! I can't believe it's still so warm there!
Yes, it seems like she is pretty glad with the last year! Thank you a lot for the wishes and the same to you and yours. Today is a bit colder, 4C and in the night is freezy so I think the things are getting back to normal :-)
Ее не нравится этот ошейник и такая была сволнована... Я буду это для собаки переделывать потому что собака даже хочет гулят в ошейнике! Счастья Вам также :-)
I hope Claire-Genevieve has had an amazing year with a lot of adventures and that this new year will be even better! And I wish all the best for Mom too :)! I can't believe it's still so warm there!
ReplyDeleteYes, it seems like she is pretty glad with the last year! Thank you a lot for the wishes and the same to you and yours. Today is a bit colder, 4C and in the night is freezy so I think the things are getting back to normal :-)
DeleteI wish you a happy new year!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Thank you very much, Nina!
DeleteThis is so nice to meet you!Thanks :-)
ReplyDeleteA very nice post, that you have a year full of happiness!!!🌲🌲🌲🌲
ReplyDeleteThis last year was quite good!Thank you, Carolina :-)
DeleteSuch a great post!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice evening!
Gil Zetbase
I'm glad you like it!
DeleteHave a nice evening too :-)
What a fantastic Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteYour crocheted collar with flower is so lovely!
Have nice weekend, Claire and your family :)
akiko
Many thanks, Akiko!
DeleteTruly this Christmas was one from the best in my life :-)
I wish a lovely weekend to you and yours, too!
que bonito es el gato!!!!muchas gracias por tu comentario en mi blog,feliz fin de semana bonita!!!❤ ❤ ❤
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias, Carol!!! I love my cat el gato :-))
DeleteFeliz fin de semana!
Клэр такая же наглая как Нюша:) сидит всем телом на столе:)
ReplyDeleteКлэр форсистая девушка, принарядилась к Рождеству:)
Счастья Вам!
Ее не нравится этот ошейник и такая была сволнована... Я буду это для собаки переделывать потому что собака даже хочет гулят в ошейнике! Счастья Вам также :-)
Delete